In this episode, the magnificent Chief Heart Officer, Claude Silver of Vaynermedia drops by to chop it up! This episode is jam packed with tons of goodies and I did my best to unpack some good nuggets and value. Claude was hand picked by Gary Vaynerchuk to lead with heart and scale what in Gary’s words will be the biggest human machine ever!
1. We talk about Claude’s past with tennis and narcotics
2. Why it takes being a little “gangster” to really pursue your dreams with heart
3. What the corporate culture and onboarding process is like at Vaynermedia
4. Why “tenderness” and “empathy” are so important in order to lead staff and people to a good place
5. What human resources will look like in the near future
6. How Claude discovered herself at a young age and figured out what and how she wanted to with her life
7. What people who work for a corporation can do if they simply do not feel good about their position at work
8. Importance of seeing the best in your career and perhaps trying to find passion through hobbies or something on the side
9. Why taureans are grounded in everything that they do
As VaynerMedia’s first Chief Heart Officer, Claude Silver unlocks employees’ potential by forging human-to-human connection, creating cultures of belonging, empowers teams to be purpose-driven, efficient, and strong, and infuses the agency with empathy, humanity, and joy.
Claude’s unique perspective on servant leadership and team-building comes both from her training in Positive Psychology and her experience in talent management, leadership development, coaching, workplace culture, and people operations for over 800+ employees across VaynerX. She also founded and ran an outdoor adventure & surf company in San Francisco where she was in the cold Pacific Ocean coaching 250 days a year.
Prior to VaynerMedia, Claude held leadership positions at Publicis London, J.Walter Thompson (London & San Francisco), and Organic San Francisco. She and her partner live in NYC with their newborn baby.
*** CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ***
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/RyanHoltz1
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/ryanholtzshowpodcast/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/ryanholtz1
Snapchat | https://snapchat.com/add/ryanholtz1
LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/rholtz
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/TheRyanHoltzShowPodcast/
iTunes | https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-ryan-holtz-show/id1167195878?mt=2