I get asked this question ALL the time! It is a great question, small businesses are to small to be big and to big to be small which puts you in that small tiny lonely place! The good news is that there are so many FREE ways to get the word out online about your product or service. Many business owners number one struggle is time management. The number one question is “Ryan where do I find time to manage all my social media and online assets and still keep my customers happy?!” My answer is:
This comes with the territory of owning any kind of business in 2015 with the internet and social media revolution. Even auto dealerships which are million dollar entities struggle with finding skilled staff to be responsible for social media, video marketing and website management that includes search engine marketing and search engine optimization.
Here are a few tips:
1. Start small, open up a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account.
2. Get familiar with each social platform prior to creating or calling me to activate a kick ass online marketing strategy!
3. If you have any staff, try to decipher if any of them have the skills to help you with your online reputation management
4. Seek training and education, you can contact me HERE to see when my next online social media marketing workshop is. Additionally I can provide your team with hands on training mixed with corporate and a ton of fun team building!
5. Start posting some content such as local weather, jokes, questions, educational articles to get your customers attention
I am going to cut the post here and hedge my bet to have you watch the above video.
What is YOUR question? Ask me and I would love to answer!