Social Selling – Meet Your Customer Where They Actually Are, Not Where You Think They Were 10 Years Ago.
Taking inspiration from the original sales funnel and traditional business development blue print, most relationships are often started using platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
March 10 – Edmonton
March 11 – Calgary
We will cover:
1. Steps on how to ensure your success in this new age selling process we call “Social Selling”
2. Understanding of how the customer is initiating and often leading this process without the sales person even knowing
3. Examples of product advisors who are taking advantage of this
4. How you as a dealer can implement this into your every day sales and marketing strategy
5. The differences between social selling on different social media platforms
6. How to nurture your relationships before, during and after the sale
7. How your CRM is affected by your social media presence and customer flow habits
8. How to take advantage of marketing automation
9. How to measure and track your results
10.How to connect with buyers who are ready to engage in the buying process
General Managers, Marketing Managers, Service Managers should attend as this directly affects your whole business model including F&I, New & Used and Service. It is 2016, we should all be awake by now.
Register online here.