80% of Car Buyers are Shopping ONLINE, are you there?
Let us help you!
This interactive workshop will focus on the benefits of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, and how they can be used to improve business with your consumers.
Course content will include:
- What is Social Media? How does it impact the Automotive Industry?
- What social networks to be on and not to be on?
- Should I advertise on these networks?
- What are the core differences between each platform (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram,)
- How can Social Media become a lead generator for your internet sales department?
- Don’t think you should be on Social Media? Really? 90% of your online customers are using it as a research tool prior to stepping into your showroom.
- Who should be the “Champion” of Social Media at your dealership? Sales Manager? Dealer Principal?
- Social Media can increase customer loyalty…Really? How?
- Tips and tricks to get you started.
- Examples of other dealers who are using Social Media to their advantage.
- Who should manage these networks and what is the cost?