How To Setup A Automotive Google Adwords and Pay Per Click Program?
DID YOU KNOW: Almost 60% of Auto Dealers are purchasing ad words that have nothing to do with their geographic location or a car buyer?
In this course you will learn how to:
- Effectively setup and maintain a google adwords account
- Basic Terminology
- Demographic bidding (Ex: I want car buyers between 25-40 years of age)
- Use the keyword tool
- Create compelling ad text (Discover how to write a ad that targeted visitors will click on)
- Understand the different ad types (Image ads, local business ads, mobile ads etc.)
- Monitor and discover the “keywords” that car buyers are using in your geographic location to find you
- Budget and determine your cost per keyword and how much you want to pay upon a visitor clicking
- Effectively deploy a territory campaign designed to target a specific city or industry (Ex: I sell a lot of trucks therefore I would like to target Fort McMurray)
This course is designed for a beginner to immediate person who is looking to get a FULL basic understanding of how to effectively craft and deploy a google Adwords campaign for their dealership. You will also be able to clearly distinguish whether this should be kept in house and if not, how to successfully attract and secure a Adwords Pay Per Click provider.